Canine Boarding Prices
- Regular Suites $40/night
- Large Suites $45/night
- Large Cages $25/night
- X-Larger Suites $48/night
- Medium Cages $22/night
- Runs- $27/night
- Small Cages $19/night
Included in these prices are food-we feed iVet Canine Maintenance and 4- five minute walks per day + a caring staff that watches over them throughout the day.
- Medications: $7/day, this will be for pills or other medications, that are given 2-3 times a day.
- Diabetic Patients-giving insulin, closing monitoring eating and glucose checks-$12/day
- Playtime-30 Minutes $10.00
- Playtime-1 hour $22.00 will be separated into two 30 minutes playtimes
The staff at Stonebrook Family Pet Clinic are glad to have the opportunity to care for your pets when you have to be away. Dog boarding is available with indoor runs, large kennels, medium kennels, and small kennels. Your dog will be fed and walked twice daily.
Stonebrook Family Pet Clinic Suite Names
Mazie’s Mission Suite
– provides veterinary services to shelters and rescue groups plus veterinary care to the homeless pets. https://www.maziesmission.org
Legacy Humane Society Suite
– They are dedicated to helping dogs who are unwanted, abandoned, or lost. They focus on finding these loyal souls proper care and loving forever homes. https://legacyhumanesociety.org
Tuz Zoo Rescue Suite
– Their mission is to match homeless Shih Tzu’s and Lhasa Apsos with ideal loving forever homes. https://tzuzoorescue.com
Patriot PAWS Suite
– The mission of Patriot PAWS is to train and provide service dogs of the highest quality at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence. https://www.patriotpaws.org
Duck Team 6 Suite
– The mission of Duck Team 6 is to reduce the street dog population through Capture, Placement, and Outreach. https://duckteam6.org
– Their mission is: To relieve the suffering of animals in Afghanistan; including companion animals, working equines, stray and abandoned dogs and cats and all other animals in need of care and attention, and to provide and maintain rescue, rehabilitation and education facilities for the care and treatment of such animals with no voice, but ours. https://www.nowzad.com
ARF House Suite
– (Animal Rescue Foundation)-ARFhouse is a sanctuary for abandoned and abused dogs; we are their advocates, and if space is available, we accept any dog who doesn’t have a home. At any time, we house and care for 350 dogs, which is what space allows. http://www.arfhouse.org
Frisco Humane Society
– Rescuing one pet at a time. https://www.friscohumanesociety.com
Texas Veterinary Medical Foundation
– Provide education programs advocating responsible pet ownership and the importance of veterinary care and providing the public with knowledge and information on caring for and protecting their pets, livestock and wildlife. https://www.texvetpets.org
Dallas Pets Alive
– Our mission is to promote and provide the resources, educations, and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals. https://dallaspetsalive.org
Our facility offers a separate boarding room for cats. Our feline friends get their own spacious, multilevel feline condos that are cleaned twice daily.
- Feline Bunkhouse (single)-$20/night
- Feline Silo (double)-up and down-$40/night
- Feline Hayloft (double)-extra side-$40/night
Included in these prices are food-we feed iVet Feline Adult, cat box & litter, small bed or towel. Condos are cleaned as needed throughout the day. Cats are fed according to owner’s instructions. Cat box with litter is away from their sleeping or daytime area.
Stonebrook Family Pet Clinic will provide food, bedding and toys. If the pet is on a special diet please bring the food.
- Medications-$7/day this is for pills only given 2-3 times a day
- Diabetic Patients-giving insulin, closing monitoring eating and glucose check-$12/day
- Playtime in the Chicken Coop-15 minutes $15.
We also offer medical boarding for pets that require additional care.
Our Animal Care Technician’s takes care of your pet’s needs 365 days a year. On Sundays and holidays the pets are monitored. During business hours, they are monitored throughout the day. We strive to make their stay as stress free as possible realizing there is no place like home!
The Animal Care Technician are trained to recognize changes in your pet’s appetite and attitude; they work hard to keep pets clean and comfortable. The same Animal Care Technician who care for the hospitalized animals also care for our boarding kennel guests.
You are invited to take a tour of our facilities. Please make your boarding reservations in advance to ensure we can adequately accommodate your pet and remember every guest must be current on all vaccinations and internal parasite tests to board with us.